In celebration of the new school year, the Foster Recreation Center invites students to attend BearFit classes this week for free!
The Missouri State Foster Recreation Center hosts BearFit classes to make it easier for students who like to work out in groups. There are 21 BearFit classes to choose from and with a $30 unlimited BearFit pass, you can pick and choose as many classes as you would like throughout the semester. Some of the classes include Boot Camp Solution, Afrobeat, Cycle Pump, Kickboxing and many more. If you’ve been wanting to try BearFit classes, this week is the perfect opportunity to have a “sample” workout for free!
- West Plains M.S. in Counseling Media Kit - October 16, 2017
- Missouri State Professors Awarded for Excellence in Distance Education Fall 2017 - October 9, 2017
- MSU Public Safety Training Center Media Kit - May 22, 2017
- Master Online Course Recognition Awards for 2016 - May 3, 2017
- Hiring web development GA - May 3, 2017
- Missouri Caves and Speleology Media Kit - April 28, 2017
- Certified Distance Educator Award Recipients - February 15, 2017
- Apply by January 31, 2017, for Master of Social Work degree cohort in West Plains - October 14, 2016
- MSU-Lebanon gifted Marie Williams Trust Endowment - October 12, 2016
- MSU hosts annual Stop the Violence Conference - September 30, 2016