Although college living spaces are often small, finding ways to decorate your home on a budget is a fun part of the college experience. Here are 3 great places to help you make the most out of your home.
- The Missouri State Bookstore is a great place to start when it comes to decorating your place. There are plenty of ways to BearUp your home with Missouri State blankets, bath towels, water bottles and much more! You are also able to charge to your student account and make payments on your purchases throughout the semester. MSU also has a “HUGE Poster Sale” every year in front of the Plaster Student Union where they sale posters of varying sizes and tapestries for your wall! This year the HUGE Poster Sale will be up August 29th to September 2nd, so be on the lookout for the tent outside of the PSU!
- Pinterest is a great website to get DIY ideas and design layouts for your home. Check out my home decor board for different ideas on how to make the most out of your home space.
- Thrifty Stores like Dollar Tree and Red Racks Thrift Store are a great way to get the most out of your budget. Let’s face it, being a college student is expensive! There are plenty of different types of dollar stores and thrift shops in Springfield to check out. You may just stumble across something really special to add to your residence and it will feel even better knowing you didn’t break your bank in the process.
Share with us your home decor photos by adding the #MOStateResLife @MSUOutreach on Twitter.
- West Plains M.S. in Counseling Media Kit - October 16, 2017
- Missouri State Professors Awarded for Excellence in Distance Education Fall 2017 - October 9, 2017
- MSU Public Safety Training Center Media Kit - May 22, 2017
- Master Online Course Recognition Awards for 2016 - May 3, 2017
- Hiring web development GA - May 3, 2017
- Missouri Caves and Speleology Media Kit - April 28, 2017
- Certified Distance Educator Award Recipients - February 15, 2017
- Apply by January 31, 2017, for Master of Social Work degree cohort in West Plains - October 14, 2016
- MSU-Lebanon gifted Marie Williams Trust Endowment - October 12, 2016
- MSU hosts annual Stop the Violence Conference - September 30, 2016