Are you our next graduate assistant?
We’re looking for a graduate student who’s skilled in web development and passionate about bringing the Missouri State spirit to our Outreach students. Missouri State Outreach hosts MSU Online courses, off-campus sites, Adult Student Services, Dual Credit, and more.
As a web development graduate assistant starting as soon as Summer 2017, you will work directly with the Director of Marketing and Promotions of Missouri State Outreach gaining valuable experience in building web pages and email marketing. And did we mention there are plenty of office lunch-time potlucks?
- Develop, design and maintain Missouri State Outreach websites using content management software.
- Use problem-solving and critical thinking skills to test and troubleshoot.
- Perform email marketing and various other duties as needed.
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized and self-directed to complete projects as assigned
- Web design experience required (coding in HTML and CSS and experience with Dreamweaver); experience with PHP, Microsoft Office, and Photoshop is preferred.
Ready to apply?
Submit a cover letter, resume, graduate assistantship application, and two letters of reference to:
Missouri State Outreach
Attn: Valerie Cummings
Alumni 400 901 S. National Avenue Springfield, MO 65897
May also email application materials to Valerie Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org