MSU online hospitality degree earns #18 rank
MSU Online earns another top-ranking. Missouri State earned a top-25 ranking for the online Bachelor of Applied Science in Hospitality by HospitalityManagementDegrees.net. Hospitality Management Degrees rank hospitality degree programs on several factors:
- Affordability and financial aid
- The program’s flexibility
- Quality of online learning
Many program benefits contributed to Missouri State’s #18 ranking. One factor is the low student-to-faculty ratio (22:1). Also, most full-time students receive financial aid. The program requires several internships. This skill-building requirement sets the program apart.
The alumni list speaks for itself: grads work at companies such as Hilton Hotels and Resorts, ARAMARK, Hollywood Casinos.
- Adult Student Services wins award for service to nontraditional students - May 1, 2019
- MSU Online is #2 for online learning in Missouri - May 23, 2018
- Online Information Technology program earns #10 ranking - May 15, 2018
- Online finance bachelor’s degree ranked in top ten - May 7, 2018
- MSU ranks #18 for online hospitality degree - May 7, 2018
- Upcoming changes to Blackboard - April 13, 2018
- Blanton receives CDE Award - March 13, 2018
- Certified Distance Educator Award: Ethan Amidon - March 7, 2018
- Certified Distance Educator: Mike Suttmoeller - March 7, 2018