Online undergrad finance degree earns #10 ranking
Missouri State Online is happy to announce another top ranking. The undergrad finance online program ranked #10 by Finance Masters website. The low faculty to student ratio and low tuition rate are two of the factors for the top ranking. The Bachelor of Science in Finance Online has a 22 students to 1 faculty ratio. The undergraduate tuition of $295 per credit hour.
Missouri State Online offers affordable, flexible, and valuable access to higher education. Other online programs with top rankings include business, elementary education, and hospitality management.
- 2020 Master Online Course Recognition Award winners - May 7, 2021
- New off-campus program launches in Webb City - May 5, 2021
- Return to Finish Scholarship helps student Level Up in the Entertainment Management field - September 24, 2020
- Following her passion - September 10, 2020
- MSU expands Early College online program to virtual learning and homeschool students. - August 20, 2020
- School close to home provides ideal opportunity for newlywed - August 5, 2020
- Cohort sticks together after graduation to build West Plains counseling center - July 16, 2020
- 2019 Master Online Course Recognition Awards Winners - July 7, 2020
- Leading users through end-to-end journeys - October 15, 2019
- Alumni Spotlight: Eden Olena, MA in Professional/Technical Writing - October 10, 2019