Missouri State Outreach Marketing and Promotions recently completed a Facebook campaign for Off-Campus Programs. This campaign ran from May 21 to June 15, 2018.
- Drive traffic to the Outreach website.
- Increase awareness of programs at our satellite locations and subsequently increase enrollments.
- Place emphasis on affordability, ease of transfer, cohort experience, education degrees and web conference technology.
- 34 ads ran from May 21 to June 15 within the following areas: Camdenton + 30 mile radius, Cassville + 30 miles radius, Joplin + 30 miles radius, Lebanon + 30 miles radius, Neosho + 30 mile radius, Nevada + 30 miles and West Plains + 30 miles.
These Facebook ads (combined) resulted in:
- 7,503 link clicks to the Missouri State website landing pages
- A result rate of .49% (meaning reactions (like/comment/share/clicks) on our ad divided by the number of impressions).
- A reach of 206,329 people
- 8,347 actions taken by people in response to the ads (like/comment/share/clicks)
Page likes by location:
- Joplin region: 1,337 start; 1,464 finish; 127 likes gained
- Lebanon: 563 start; 588 finish; 25 likes gained
- West Plains: 621 start, 650 finish; 29 likes gained
Overall Outreach website traffic:
Comparing May 21 – June 15, 2017 to previous year, yield the following results:
- 50.31% increase in pageviews
- 67.11% increase in unique pageviews
Ads created by location:
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017
- Spring 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Complete - November 15, 2016
- Master of Science in Counseling Program Campaign - August 11, 2016