Missouri State University has been recognized as a provider of one of the best hotel management online programs in the country. This recognition comes from AffordableCollegesOnline.org (ACO), a leader in higher education information, resources and rankings.
To be eligible for ranking by ACO, a university must be an accredited, not-for-profit institution with at least one online program. The primary data points, used by ACO, to identify the best online colleges and programs for 2018 include:
- Acceptance rates
- Cost of tuition
- Number of full-time students
- Graduation rates
Take an in-depth look at Missouri State University’s hotel management ranking and its detailed methodology.
Visit us online for more information about this online program.
Congratulations to the Department of Hospitality Leadership.
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017
- Spring 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Complete - November 15, 2016