Missouri State Outreach hosted a multi-campus, two-day workshop to help elementary education students prepare for the Missouri Elementary Education Multi-Content Assessments. This workshop included students simultaneously attending at the Cassville, Lebanon, Neosho, Nevada, and West Plains campuses. Even some Springfield students attended sessions with local presenters.
The workshop was held on February 22nd and March 1st and included expert presenters on test-taking strategy and study skills, English language arts, science, mathematics, and social studies.
Outreach has made the presentations and resources, from this event, available within a Blackboard community which currently has over 200 users. If you are preparing to take the Missouri Educator Gateway Assessment-Elementary Education Multi-Content exams (subtests 007-010), and wish to be added to this community, fill out the online request form and submit.
Pictured: Materials as it was presented to multiple campuses delivered through a live classroom-to-classroom audio and video connection.
- MindEdge offering three noncredit online courses for free until August 31 - March 27, 2020
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017