Download your content from the cloud before June 1.
Beginning in June 2022, Zoom licenses will be renewed. MSU employees who need a Pro account will go through their cost center to receive one as the cost center will pay for the license.
For employees who do not need a Pro account, they will be transitioned to a Basic account which is free.
Here’s the difference between the two kinds of accounts:
Zoom basic accounts
Students, staff or faculty with an MSU email address can request a Basic license using the Software License Request – Zoom form. Basic accounts are free. With a Basic license, you can:
- host one-on-one meeting for an unlimited time.
- host meetings of three or more for under 40 minutes.
Zoom Pro accounts
The cost center will determine the individuals who require a Pro account. Select people who need a Pro account should work through their cost center. With a Pro account, you can:
- host meetings with more than three people
- host meetings without a 40 minute time limit.
- save recordings to the cloud.
Please note, it is NOT necessary to have a Zoom account to join and participate in meetings. An account is only needed if you wish to host your own meetings. Microsoft Teams is another option for hosting video meetings. Anyone with access to MSU’s Office 365 has access to Teams.
What action to take
Download Recordings If you have recording currently saved in the cloud, please download them to your device before June 1.
- MSU 62 Call for Art - August 25, 2022
- GOLD Program seeks nominations, applications - August 12, 2022
- MSU and East Central College sign transfer agreement - June 24, 2022
- 2021 Master Online Course Recognition Award winners - May 6, 2022
- Zoom Accounts are changing - April 27, 2022
- Community Band is the most popular MSU 62 course - November 10, 2021
- Missouri State University and Jefferson College sign 2+2 plan agreement - September 24, 2021
- Crowder College and Missouri State University bring Teacher Education to Webb City - September 1, 2021
- Missouri State expands MSU62 to include online classes. - July 7, 2021
- GOLD Program Alumni Spotlight: Ken Brown - May 19, 2021