Missouri State adds East Central College to the list of partnering schools for Transfer 2+2 Plans.
Students from East Central College now have more seamless options when they choose to transfer to MSU. Missouri State University and East Central College signed a Master Articulation agreement on June 17.
The agreement offers students at ECC a more seamless transition using Transfer 2+2 Plans. The Transfer 2+2 Plan promotes the completion of a bachelor’s degree at Missouri State. Students from ECC can transfer to MSU and finish their degree online or on the Springfield campus.
“Missouri State is pleased to enter into an agreement with East Central College,” said Dr. Joye Norris, associate provost for access and outreach at Missouri State, “This agreement promotes a seamless transfer experience for students completing degrees online and on-campus. The agreement will support students during the transfer of an associate’s degree to a Missouri State bachelor’s degree program.”
Read more about the agreement signed by MSU and ECC.
Attending each college was pivotal in my career as an artist, educator, and engaged community member.
Shauna Smith, an MFA student in the visual arts program, started college at East Central College. She earned an Associate of Fine Arts degree before transferring to MSU to complete her BFA.
“Beginning my education at East Central College was the steppingstone that gave me the courage to broaden my horizon, with the first stop being Missouri State University. As a first-generation student, choosing MSU felt both approachable and exhilarating. The transfer process was smooth, including adapting to the larger town of Springfield, MO. Missouri State University allowed me to deepen my studies in my chosen field and have access to exciting classes unique to larger institutions. Moving to Springfield has allowed me to have access to career opportunities and participate in a vibrant community. Attending each college was pivotal in my career as an artist, educator, and engaged community member.”
Interested in learning more about how to transfer to MSU?
- MSU and East Central College sign transfer agreement - June 24, 2022
- 2021 Master Online Course Recognition Award winners - May 6, 2022
- Zoom Accounts are changing - April 27, 2022
- Community Band is the most popular MSU 62 course - November 10, 2021
- Missouri State University and Jefferson College sign 2+2 plan agreement - September 24, 2021
- Crowder College and Missouri State University bring Teacher Education to Webb City - September 1, 2021
- Missouri State expands MSU62 to include online classes. - July 7, 2021
- GOLD Program Alumni Spotlight: Ken Brown - May 19, 2021
- 2020 Master Online Course Recognition Award winners - May 7, 2021
- New off-campus program launches in Webb City - May 5, 2021