Learn more about transferring to Missouri State University
If you’re close to finishing your studies at OTC, or already thinking about what you’ll do after you graduate, come explore what Missouri State University has to offer you with MSU @ OTC Day.
We’re bringing our transfer resources straight to you.
Explore MSU @ OTC Day
Missouri State faculty and staff will be in the Jared Family Auditorium in the Information Commons from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Feb. 28.
We’ll provide information on various colleges, departments, organizations and resources that are available to OTC students when they transfer.
Let us help you with your academic journey with the MSU @ OTC Day.
Transferring to Missouri State
If you know what bachelor’s degree you want to pursue, you can check to see if there is a Transfer 2+2 Plan for your major. That will help you plan your courses.
Don’t see a plan listed for your major? We can review the general education information and associate degree requirements with you to help form a plan. You can explore what Missouri State University has to offer you with Transfer 2+2 Plans.
Let us help you start with the end in mind.
Contact us with questions
The transfer experience may seem daunting at first, but all it takes is one quick chat with one of our professionals to see what steps you need to take to make your seamless transition.
OTC-MSU Transfer Specialist
- Visit MSU @ OTC Day on Feb. 28 - February 17, 2023
- Former Art Educator Finds New Inspiration - November 2, 2022
- Drew Abram Transferring For Success - October 25, 2022
- 2022 GoLead Graduation - July 8, 2022
- 2022 GOLD Graduation - June 28, 2022
- Williams Elementary Education Scholarship 2022 - May 31, 2022
- Q and A with Morgan Spoor - March 8, 2022