Welcome back! I hope you had a restful break and feel energized to start the spring semester.
Honoring the university’s staff
Our staff at Missouri State are top notch. The university could not achieve its mission without the hard working staff that we have.
One of the great honors of my job is to recognize our staff each January at the annual Staff Service Awards Program and Luncheon. This year’s event is tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. in Hammons Student Center. Please plan to attend!
We will recognize our retiring staff. We will also recognize staff members who reached five-year service milestones in the past calendar year.
We will present the Staff Excellence in University Service Award to six staff members who have made significant contributions to the university community. These individuals strive to do their jobs well on a daily basis, go above and beyond the call of duty to the university in special situations, and have contributed in a significant way to the success of the university.
We will also present the Excellence in Community Service Award to two staff members who volunteer their time to worthy community causes. One of the recipients invests countless hours to help domestic violence survivors at The Victim Center. The other recipient has volunteered for numerous causes in the Springfield community, including projects that impact children, families and veterans.
Please attend the tomorrow’s luncheon to find out who will receive these prestigious awards.
Thanks for all you do for Missouri State!
- Clif’s Notes for April 13, 2021 - April 13, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for April 6, 2021 - April 6, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for March 30, 2021 - March 30, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for March 23, 2021 - March 23, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for March 9, 2021 - March 9, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for March 2, 2021 - March 2, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Feb. 23, 2021 - February 23, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Feb. 16, 2021 - February 16, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Feb. 9, 2021 - February 9, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Feb. 2, 2021 - February 2, 2021