As you know, this week is Public Affairs Week (“PAW”). If you missed last night’s keynote presentation by Eboo Patel, you have a second chance to hear him present on a different topic — Our Common Life: Sustainability through Interfaith Connections — at 11 a.m. today in the PSU Theater. There are also many other PAW events remaining this week. Check out the schedule for details.
Though PAW activities wind down at the end of the week, we have an action-packed weekend to look forward to on campus.
Family Weekend begins on Friday and continues through the weekend. Please welcome our students’ parents and family members as they visit campus and participate in various activities throughout the weekend. Details about particular Family Weekend activities can be found on the full schedule.
Cheer for the Bears
We also have an array of athletic events this weekend.
Missouri State Volleyball will play their first home matches in the Dr. Mary Jo Wynn Invitational in Hammons Student Center starting on Thursday and continuing through Saturday. The Bears will play at 7 p.m. on Thursday, at 6 p.m. on Friday, and at 1:30 and 7:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Missouri State’s Soccer teams will also play throughout the weekend at Betty and Bobby Allison South Stadium. The Women’s team will play UMKC at 7 p.m. on Friday and the University of Tulsa at 1 p.m. on Sunday. The Men’s team will play Oral Robert University at 7 p.m. on Saturday.
On Saturday, the Bears Football team will play its home opener against Murray State at 2 p.m. in Plaster Stadium. Pregame tailgating and festivities in Bearfest Village will start at noon.
I hope you will join me in cheering on the Bears.
Thanks for all you do for Missouri State!
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 14, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 7, 2017 - November 7, 2017
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 31, 2017 - October 31, 2017
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 24, 2017 - October 24, 2017
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 17, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Clif’s Notes Oct. 10, 2017 - October 10, 2017
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 3, 2017 - October 3, 2017
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 26, 2017 - September 26, 2017
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 19, 2017 - September 19, 2017
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 12, 2017 - September 12, 2017