Our new employee benefits year began Jan. 1. Below are a few highlights:
- Employee choice of two plan options for medical and vision
- Preventive care is free under the new plan. Your annual check-up, colonoscopy, mammogram, prostate exam, Pap smear, bone density test, screening for STDs and immunizations for adults/children will be 100 percent covered if coded as preventive.
- Employee assistance program (EAP) services expanded into the overall care of full-time and part-time university employees and their dependents. Call 877-254-0781 (answered 24/7) or log on to the EAP website (password is MSU).
- eCare through MyMercy provided to employees and dependents
- Magers Health and Wellness Center has access to Mercy’s electronic medical record system, Epic, to easily review your overall health record when you come in for an appointment.
- Nurse On Call services
- Disease management, case management and wellness services, including: biometric screenings, referral to Mercy Tobacco Cessation Program and access to programming through Mercy Health and Wellness Connection (Mercy HAWC) program
Mercy HAWC, previously only available to Mercy employees and dependents, is now being offered to MSU benefits-covered employees and covered dependents (age 18 and older). This includes:
- Functional movement training sessions with coach supervision
- Fitness classes
- 24/7 access to the facility
- Lunch and learns
- Book clubs
- Spiritual wellness resources
- Financial wellness resources
- Nutrition resources
- Onsite wellness educational classes in collaboration with Magers Health and Wellness Center
For more information, contact Aaron Tribby, Mercy’s health and wellness coordinator, at Aaron.Tribby@Mercy.net.
If you have not received your new ID cards, contact human resources at 417-836-5102 or via email at HRBenefits@missouristate.edu. Subscribe to the Human Resources blog to receive updates on your benefits and other HR news.
Call for Wall of Fame nominations
Missouri State University has a history of outstanding faculty and staff. We honor employees who have excelled at Missouri State and significantly contributed to the success and positive experiences of students by recognizing them on the Wall of Fame located outside the Plaster Student Union Ballroom.
Nominations are being accepted for next year’s Wall of Fame honorees through March 8. I encourage you to nominate former Missouri State University employees who you believe should be recognized with this honor. You can complete the nomination form online.
You can find more information about the Wall of Fame (including selection criteria and names of prior honorees) on the Alumni Association webpage.
Thanks for all you do for Missouri State!
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 15, 2022 - November 15, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 8, 2022 - November 8, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 1, 2022 - November 1, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 25, 2022 - October 25, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 18, 2022 - October 18, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 11, 2022 - October 11, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 4, 2022 - October 4, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 27, 2022 - September 27, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 20, 2022 - September 20, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 13, 2022 - September 13, 2022