Welcome to Missouri State University.
If you are new to campus, I look forward to connecting with you. Feel free to tweet at me (my Twitter handle is @clifsmart) or stop me on the sidewalk and introduce yourself.
I hope you were able to enjoy some of our Welcome Weekend activities as students moved into residence halls and began forming lifelong relationships with one another. I was particularly impressed by this year’s New Student Convocation presentation by Amaka Agugua-Hamilton (Coach Mox), our Lady Bears basketball coach.
The next several weeks will provide many opportunities to be engaged on campus:
- We will host a Multicultural Networking Reception at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 26 in the Davis-Harrington Welcome Center.
- We will greet our new students with House Calls at 5:15 p.m. Sept. 1. You may sign up on the residence life, housing and dining services webpage.
- We will cheer on our Bears at the first home football game on Sept. 11. Tailgating in Bearfest Village will start around 5 p.m. The game is scheduled for kickoff at 7 p.m.
Other campus events can be found on the calendar of events.
I hope you were able to join us for our Virtual Town Hall last Wednesday. If you were not able to participate, you can find the slides and a recording of the meeting online.
At the town hall David Hall and I updated faculty and staff on the status of COVID-19 on campus and in our community. COVID-19 case numbers continue to decline and vaccination rates continue to increase in Greene County.
Thanks for all you do for Missouri State!
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 26, 2021 - October 26, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 19, 2021 - October 19, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 12, 2021 - October 12, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 5, 2021 - October 5, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 28, 2021 - September 28, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 21, 2021 - September 21, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 14, 2021 - September 14, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 7, 2021 - September 7, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 31, 2021 - August 31, 2021
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 24, 2021 - August 24, 2021