Over the last two weeks I attended many college meetings and received a number of questions from faculty and staff about the university’s efforts to mitigate spread of COVID-19.
You can find information about these efforts on the university’s COVID-19 Information Center. I would also encourage you to monitor the status of COVID-19 on campus through the university’s COVID-19 Dashboard.
We update the dashboard each day, and it is a good resource to learn about COVID-19 cases on campus, progress on vaccination and virus testing.
Schedule an appointment at Magers
Last week the FDA approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. If you have been waiting for this approval to get your vaccine, I would encourage you to schedule your vaccination appointment at Magers Health and Wellness Center as soon as possible.
Vaccination Incentive Program underway
We have already drawn names for the first $1,000 cash prize winners through the Employee Vaccination Incentive Program. You can see the names of those winners online.
We will draw more names this Friday and again on Friday, Sept. 10.
If you weren’t vaccinated at Magers and you haven’t already submitted your vaccination card to enter the drawing, please submit your card as soon as possible. All full-time and part-time employees who have been fully vaccinated are eligible to win.
You can submit your vaccination card by:
- Emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bringing a printed copy to Magers.
- Faxing a copy to 417-836-4133.
Additional information can be found on the Employee Vaccination Incentive Program webpage.
Thanks for all you do for Missouri State!
- Clif’s Notes for June 28, 2022 - June 28, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for June 21, 2022 - June 21, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for June 14, 2022 - June 14, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for June 7, 2022 - June 7, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for May 24, 2022 - May 24, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for May 17, 2022 - May 17, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for May 10, 2022 - May 10, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for May 3, 2022 - May 3, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for April 26, 2022 - April 26, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for April 19, 2022 - April 19, 2022