Today is Election Day.
I hope you will join me by putting the public affairs mission into practice and voting.
Remember that if you are a Greene County resident, you can vote at the Davis-Harrington Welcome Center.
We have many important offices and questions on the ballot. You can also find a sample ballot on the Greene County Clerk’s website. The Springfield Daily Citizen has published a voting guide that you might find useful.
Digging into Question 1
One important issue is City of Springfield Question 1. A “yes” vote on this question will rezone land in Galloway Village to allow for an upscale, mixed-use development.
The News-Leader also published an article highlighting my and OTC Chancellor Hal Higdon’s decision to support this initiative.
It is not my job to try to influence your votes on this or any other issue. I would simply encourage you to research this issue — and every other question and candidate on the ballot — thoroughly.
Explore Amendment No. 3
Another important question is Constitutional Amendment No. 3 regarding the legalization of marijuana. Legal Mo 2022 provides information in support of the amendment. No on Amendment 3 provides information in opposition to the amendment.
I encourage you to educate yourself on Constitutional Amendment No. 3 and the other important questions, candidates and issues on today’s ballot.
Thanks for all you do for Missouri State!
- Clif’s Notes for Jan. 31, 2023 - January 31, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Jan. 24, 2023 - January 24, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Jan. 17, 2023 - January 17, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Jan. 10, 2023 - January 10, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Dec. 20, 2022 - December 20, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Dec. 13, 2022 - December 13, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Dec. 6, 2022 - December 6, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 29, 2022 - November 29, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 15, 2022 - November 15, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 8, 2022 - November 8, 2022