Each year, many of our students spend time researching a topic of choice in their respective disciplines with a year-end goal to showcase their successful work.
We host three research events on campus that highlight our students’ research projects.
This year’s events, which are free and open to the public, take place later this week.
The 27th Annual McQueary College of Health and Human Services Student Research Symposium will be held from 3-5 p.m. in the Plaster Student Union Grand Ballroom. This symposium is open to all graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in programs within MCHHS. The purpose of this symposium is to allow students to present scholarly projects they have been conducting during the past year.
Current College of Natural and Applied Sciences undergraduate students and December 2022 graduates will present posters for the CNAS Undergraduate Research Symposium. Viewing is open to campus and the public between 1:45-3:15 p.m. The awards ceremony begins at 3:30 p.m. with guest speaker, Dr. Steven Senger, associate professor of mathematics.
30th Annual Frank Einhellig Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum
Missouri State prides itself on the extraordinary work of our graduate students, done with the mentorship of our faculty. Our dedicated students have been working on research and creative projects that push the boundaries of our knowledge.
The Frank Einhellig Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum (EIDF) is a celebration of graduate student achievements. We invite our campus and community to join us to offer encouragement and take part in the discussions our students have started.
- Poster Presentations, 8-11:45 a.m., PSU Grand Ballroom.
- Awards Ceremony, 12:15-1 p.m., PSU Theater.
- May 6 at 10 a.m., EIDF Art Exhibitions – Springfield Art Museum. A brief awards ceremony will follow presentations.
Collaborative Diversity Conference
It’s not too late to register for the Collaborative Diversity Conference happening April 27-28 at the DoubleTree by Hilton on North Glenstone Avenue. This year’s theme is “Connecting Citizens and Fostering Community.”
You can register for the event on My Learning Connection (MLC) using your noncredit fee waiver or budget transfer. Go to the event calendar on MLC, select the April calendar and filter for “Collaborative Diversity Conference.” You’ll see the various registration/payment options that are available.
The event includes several engaging panels and is capped by the Inclusive Excellence Fund Gala on the evening of April 28. Dr. Amy Blansit, kinesiology faculty member and Drew Lewis Foundation founder and CEO, is the featured speaker at the gala.
Thanks for all you do for Missouri State.
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 3, 2023 - October 3, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 26, 2023 - September 26, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 19, 2023 - September 19, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 12, 2023 - September 12, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 5, 2023 - September 5, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 29, 2023 - August 29, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 22, 2023 - August 22, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 15, 2023 - August 15, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 8, 2023 - August 8, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 1, 2023 - August 1, 2023