The Career Center is pleased to sponsor access to GoinGlobal, the worldwide leader in providing career and employment resources to more than 800 academic institutions, from Beijing to Boston to Barcelona. At this point, we will have access to it until December 31, 2020.
How to access GoinGlobal
Faculty and staff have access to GoinGlobal through their My Missouri State account: Teaching & Advising Tab > Faculty Advisor Resources
Students have access to GoinGlobal through their My Missouri State accounts: Students Tab > My Career Path
- GoinGlobal Country Career Guides
- GoinGlobal USA City Career Guides
- Share this introductory GoinGlobal video with your students
GoinGlobal features expert career advice for more than 120 locations at home and abroad. Local specialists develop the copyrighted content, which includes country and city career guides, corporate profiles for 450,000 local and multinational companies throughout 193 countries, more than 16-million job and internship listings, and a customized H1B visa search engine that identifies American companies seeking foreign talent for their U.S. operations.
Faculty and staff online training opportunities
The best way to explore how GoinGlobal can best meet your department’s needs is to participate in one of their hour long training webinars, held several times each month. You can register for these complimentary sessions by visiting the Staff Training section of the GoinGlobal website.
Use GoinGlobal in classes
GoinGlobal’s constantly updated content can be used in classrooms and by faculty in multiple disciplines to:
- Support Public Affairs mission to make globalization visible in the curriculum – “infusing globalization into teaching”.
- Take advantage of the pre-departure resources for faculty-led travel, Study Abroad, and international internship programs.
- Explore employment outlooks and industry trends by location.
- Challenge students to learn about international standards and practices within their discipline or professional area.
Connect with in-country professional associations and establish industry contacts with key employers by sector.