- New to Missouri? A voter registration drive will take place September 16–19 with tables located outside of PSU on the South Mall and inside Meyer Library. Last day to register to vote or submit an address change is Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
- Mail-in and absentee ballot requests that are sent by mail must be received no later than 5:00 pm before the second Wednesday of the election. View a list of notaries.
- This fall, watch for Paws to the Polls, a new student-driven campus voter initiative. The aim of this group is to use GEP voter education modules, short films, events, and numerous forms of outreach to familiarize new voters with the voting process and provide access to sources of unbiased political information. Contact us if you have questions.
Public Affairs Conference
- Attend the annual Public Affairs Conference September 29-October 1. ”The Power of Voice” is the academic year theme. View the conference schedule.
- Read Dr. Keri Franklin’s recent Op-Ed, “The Power of Voice.”
Community-Engaged Learning Through Service Learning
- Offer credit for community projects through Service Learning. Contact Dr. Kathy Nordyke if you have questions.
- Register for Boomer’s Virtual 5K Run/Walk 2020! $5 for registration and a downloadable race bib or $18 for registration, race bib, and exclusive race t-shirt! Proceeds benefit Missouri State’s Bear Pantry.
Apply for a $500 Program Assessment Grants to share how your program assesses student learning. Apply today.