As we initiate the process that will result in the development of the 2021–26 Long Range Plan, the Provost has formed a Task Force on Academic Directions. The primary charge of this Task Force will be to provide insights on future academic directions that MSU should pursue. The end result of these directions should be a package of educational experiences that will help attract students who graduate with the ability and desire to help meet societal needs.
The Task Force members are:
- Dr. Frank Einhellig, Provost, Task Force Co-Chair
- Dr. Julie Masterson, Associate Provost and Dean, Graduate College, Task Force Co-Chair
- Dr. Ken Brown, Department Head, ECO, College of Humanities & Public Affairs
- Dr. Kimberly Church, Director, SOA, College of Business
- Dr. Paul Durham, Professor, BIO, College of Natural & Applied Sciences
- Dr. Monika Feeney, Director, ANE, McQueary College of Health & Human Services
- Dr. Micheal Goerndt, Associate Professor, EPS, Darr College of Agriculture
- Dr. Jake Simmons, Associate Professor, COM, Reynolds College of Arts & Letters
- Dr. Jennice Wright, Assistant Professor, CEFS, College of Education
- Dr. Zhiguo (Lawrence) Yang, Assistant Professor, ITC, College of Business
If you have suggestions for this Task Force, please contact your college representative listed above.