Higher Learning Commission
- Missouri State University has successfully completed its year 4 assurance review with no recommended monitoring. Read the final report.
Bears Care: Fall transition survey
- To help meet the unique obstacles to student success 2020 presents, Assessment has sent our students a survey each semester to determine what issues students face. That information is shared with offices across campus that can provide help, whether academic, technical, health-related, or even food and housing issues.
- We received more than 13,000 responses this year.
- Mail-in and absentee ballot requests that are sent by mail must be received no later than 5:00 pm before the second Wednesday of the election. View a list of notaries.
Community-Engaged learning through service learning
- Prepare your students for international development fieldwork and potential Peace Corps service though Missouri State’s Peace Corps Prep program. Contact Alex Johnson with questions.
- Register for Boomer’s Virtual 5K Run/Walk 2020! that goes through Oct. 31. $5 for registration and a downloadable race bib or $18 for registration, race bib, and exclusive race t-shirt (registration for the t-shirt ends Oct. 4)! Proceeds benefit Missouri State’s Bear Pantry.