Nominations will be accepted until January 29, 2021
These awards recognize the outstanding achievements of faculty in the areas of:
- Inclusive teaching practices
- High-impact practices
- Online teaching
- Per-course teaching
Online nominations can be submitted by students, self-nominations, or nominated by other faculty, program coordinators, or department head. To be eligible for the FCTL Teaching Excellence Awards, full-time faculty must have at least one year of teaching experience at MSU and per-course faculty must have taught at least one full semester. Contact the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning if you have questions.
Check out these resources:
- EdSurge Digital Learning Network Higher Ed Home page
- Faculty Focus Home page
- IDEA Research and Resources Home page
- The K. Patricia Cross Academy Techniques Video Library
- OER Commons Home page
- Stanford – Tomorrow’s Professor Postings
- American Journal of Distance Education
- College Teaching
The FCTL supports teaching excellence for faculty at all levels. Check out the many support services offered by the FCTL to see how you can benefit.
You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.