Please make plans to attend Academic Advisor Forums this semester. All sessions count toward the three hours needed for annual renewal of the Master Advisor designation. All interested advisors are welcome, so please encourage colleagues to participate. All sessions are through Zoom. Registration is strongly encouraged. View complete session details in the link below.
Academic Advisor Forums for Fall 2021
- Thursday, September 30, 12:00–1:00 p.m.: What Advisors Need to Know about Using the Testing Center for Faculty and Students
- Monday, October 18, 12:00–1:00 p.m.: Get to Know Missouri State Outreach
- Tuesday, October 19, 12:00–1:00 p.m.: Career Advising: Faculty Panel on Best Practices
- Wednesday, October 27, 12:00–1:00 p.m.: Avoiding Compassion Fatigue and Practicing Self-Care and Well-Being
- Wednesday, December 1, 12:00–1:00 p.m.: Technology in Advising: Updates
- Thursday, December 2, 12:00–1:00 p.m.: “Ally is a Verb”: How to Use Your Voice to Advocate for Trans* and Gender Nonconforming (TGNC) Students