Custodian I, Foster Recreation Center
Addie has a long history of serving her community. While her contributions are numerous, below are a few of the projects and activities that Addie finds ways to serve and give back:
- MSU’s American Cancer Society Relay for Life.
- Parent Teacher Association
- Coaching local youth sports programs.
- Local 5K’s, the Diva Dash and marathons for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Girl Scouts of America as a scout leader
- Miracle League Network creating scrapbooks
- The Meals-A-Million annual event
- Adopt a Family program during the holidays
Addie has long provided support to our military by sending support letters through Operation Write Home, and since 1996 has been volunteering at Crosslines of the Ozarks within the holiday store and serving Thanksgiving meals. As a colleague states, “Addie’s drive and selflessness makes her an asset to every organization she helps!” As the March Public Affairs Staff Spotlight we are pleased to recognize Addie’s dedication to making a positive difference and serving as a great example of living public affairs mission!