This installment of Public Affairs Talks! highlights faculty and staff recipients from the Board of Governors’ Excellence in Public Affairs Award and the Excellence in Community Engagement Awards. Each presenter will share how they are making their Missouri Statement through their campus work and volunteerism in the community.
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023
- 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Live Zoom Webinar
Moderated by Dr. Shannon Wooden, English Professor and Provost Fellow for Public Affairs
- Dr. Ashlea Cardin, Associate Professor, Occupational Therapy
- Jeff Grevillius, Soft Goods Manager, MSU Bookstore
- Dr. Diana Piccolo, Professor, Childhood Education and Family Studies
- Karen Scott, Administrative Assistant II, Childhood Education and Family Studies
- Dr. Stephen Spates, Department of Communication
- Dr. Shurita Thomas-Tate, Associate Professor, Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Niki Yost, Administrative Specialist III, Office of Dual Credit
Event sponsored by the Office of Public Affairs Support. For questions call 417-836-8832.