The MSU Real L.I.F.E. Program is a financial literacy program on campus whose purpose is to use ‘real life’ scenarios to help students develop an understanding of how to successfully manage their money and finance their education.
- Presentations on money management and financial aid
- Opening a Checking Account
- Choosing a Savings Account
- Credit and Debt
- How to Choose a Credit Card
- What Affects Your Credit Score
- Saving and Investing
- Starting a Savings Plan
- Student Loans
- One-on-one Peer Financial Counselors available for individual meetings
- Online information available for students and parents on wise spending
- Information for graduating seniors about beginning student loan repayment
Make sure you “like us” on Facebook and follow us on twitter!