Demolition of the Taylor Health and Wellness Center is beginning to take place, and construction of the new 36,000 square foot University Health and Wellness Center is officially underway. The new center, opening January 2, 2018, will be a great legacy facility welcoming new Bears to campus for decades to come!
Features of the University Health and Wellness Center include:
- Expanded Wellness Program
- Women’s Center
- Drive Through Pharmacy
- Urgent Care
- Expanded Clinic Space
- Psychology Clinic On Site
- More Medical Services
- Free Travel Clinic for Students
- Free Sports Medicine Clinic for Students
- Four Most Common Labs Free for Students
- Increased Privacy
- State of the Art Facilities
Thanks to the support of the students, for allowing these improvements in the facility and services.