Take a moment to see what’s going on in Student Affairs this week.
- A Message from Dr. Dee Siscoe – Vice President – Student Affairs – https://blogs.missouristate.edu/studentaffairs/2020/04/16/a-message-from-dr-dee-siscoe-vice-president-student-affairs/
- Commencement Update – Spring 2020 graduates will have two chances to participate in commencement later this year at JQH Arena. https://www.missouristate.edu/commencement/
- Counseling Center – The Counseling Center will present additional sessions of “Managing Stress During COVID-19″ – https://counselingcenter.missouristate.edu/
- Chartwells Friday Night Dinner Catering – https://mostatecatering.blogspot.com/
- “Smiling Under My Mask” Project – Residence Life, Housing and Dining understand that this might be a scary time for our residents and folks who see us in masks. To help normalize this and reassure our students who see us wearing these masks, we want to show them that we are still smiling under our mask. Print out a smile and let our students, staff and faculty see you are still smiling! Smiling Under My Mask Project