We are excited to announce the 11th Annual Division of Student Affairs Awards program. DOSA Awards will be announced at the Annual Student Affairs All Staff Meeting on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. which will now be conducted through Zoom (Zoom address to be determined). These awards are to recognize graduate students and staff from within the Division of Student Affairs for exemplary performance during the previous academic year. Nominations will be accepted for each of the categories listed below:
- Outstanding Student Affairs Bridge Builder
- Outstanding Advocate for Social Justice and Inclusion
- Promotion of Public Affairs*
- Innovation by a Team*
- Outstanding New Program or Initiative*
- Outstanding Non-Exempt Staff Member
- Outstanding Part-Time Staff Member
- Outstanding Exempt Staff Member
- Outstanding New Staff Member
- Outstanding Graduate Assistant
*These categories may be either nominations or self-submissions.
Applications are due before 5:00 p.m. on Monday, August 3, 2020 via the application form that can be found at https://dosaforms.missouristate.edu/DOSA/AwardNominations.php .