Take a moment to see all that is going on in Student Affairs this week.
1. Spotlight on LaShatá Grayson – Assistant Director, Involvement – Office of Student Engagement – https://blogs.missouristate.edu/studentaffairs/2020/10/04/spotlight-on-lashata-grayson-office-of-student-engagement/
2. Maroon Moves Walking Challenge – October 1-31 – Maroon Moves is a walking challenge for all benefit-eligible Missouri State University employees. (https://www.missouristate.edu/Wellness/walking-challenge.htm)
3. Flu shots are available for faculty and staff at Magers Health and Wellness – You receive a $360 reduction to your annual health care premium if you participate and get a flu shot .You can make an appointment to get your flu shot by visiting your MyHealth Portal in your my.missouristate.edu account. Log in to your my.missouristate.edu account, click on Profile, then click on My Health on the right side of the page. https://health.missouristate.edu/flu-information.htm
4. October is LGBTQ+ History Month – Check out the events taking place in October. https://www.missouristate.edu/MulticulturalPrograms/heritage-months.htm
5. Seeking Student Affairs Practicum Opportunities! – The Student Affairs in Higher Education (SAHE) Program is currently soliciting practicum opportunities for first year students in the SAHE Master’s Program. If you or someone in your office is interested in hosting a practicum student in your office for the Spring 2021 semester, please reach out to Dr. Gilbert Brown through email at GilbertBrown@missouristate.edu.
Wise & Well Health and Benefit Fair – October 13 – (https://blogs.missouristate.edu/wellness/2020/09/16/wise-and-well-health-benefit-fair/?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed