Take a moment to see what’s going on this week in the Division of Student Affairs.
- First Gen Celebration Week – Join us as we celebrate our first-generation students this week. To find out about the activities, visit: https://www.missouristate.edu/FirstGeneration/first-generation-college-celebration-week.htm
- Native American Month – Take part in the events this month as we celebrate Native and Indigenous Heritage Month. See the full schedule here: https://blogs.missouristate.edu/studentaffairs/2020/11/09/native-american-and-indigenous-heritage-month-2020/
- Friday Night Dinner – Chartwells is starting up the Friday Night Curbside Dinners again. The next dinner will be Friday, November 13th. Pick up will be the circle drive in front of Garst Dining Center. For Friday, November 13th, they are offering Chicken Fajitas. To find out more, visit https://mostatecatering.blogspot.com/2020/11/november-13th-friday-night-curbside-menu_6.html
- MRC Expansion Next Step Meeting – Meet with the Contractors and Designers – November 10th, 3pm, PSU 400 or Zoom – https://multicultural.missouristate.edu/mrc-expansion.htm
- Stress Tools for the Election Aftermath from the Missouri State Counseling Center – The Counseling Center has shared some post-election coping resources on their Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/counselingmsu/posts/3805783649453214?notif_id=1604424206828161¬if_t=page_post_reaction&ref=notif) and Twitter accounts (https://twitter.com/counseling_msu). Please share with your team members and students.