Take a moment to find out what’s going on this week in Student Affairs.
- Impact Summit Call for Sessions – The call for sessions for the Impact Summit is open. We invite you to submit a session proposal for the 3rd Annual Impact Summit on College Student Mental Health to be held virtually April 28, 2021. The official online submission process will close on January 28, 2021. The advisory committee will notify presenters of selection by February 8, 2021. For more information, visit https://www.missouristate.edu/ImpactSummit/iscallforpresentations.htm
- Spring DOSA All-Staff Meeting – We look forward to seeing you at the Spring Student Affairs All-Staff meeting on Thursday, January 28th, 8-10am via Zoom. We will be sharing info about upcoming events, the SEM Plan, COVID-19 and more. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81909757983
- COVID-19 Update – Stay up-to-date on COVID-19 news, details, updated policies and changes around campus. Visit https://www.missouristate.edu/Coronavirus/ to get more info.
- Community Blood Center of the Ozarks Blood Drive – CBCO will be holding a blood drive on campus, January 19-21st in the Plaster Student Union. Reserve your spot today:
January 19th – https://donate.cbco.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/125903
January 20th – https://donate.cbco.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/125904
January 21st – https://donate.cbco.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/125905
- PSU Offers Student Organizations Free Use of AV Equipment for Spring 2021 – For this semester only, the PSU will not be assessing student organizations fees related to AV equipment when they meet in the PSU. We understand the challenges that COVID-19 has brought to our student organizations related to meeting and engaging with their members. We hope that this is a way to entice groups to meet in person (which can be done safely within our facility) and remove barriers from doing so, thus increasing engagement on campus and reducing Zoom fatigue.