Take a moment to see what’s going on in Student Affairs this week!
- Nominate a student for student employee of the year – Can you imagine running your area without student workers? Student workers are an essential component for smooth operations at the university. Show your appreciation for your student employee(s) by nominating them for 2021 MSU Student Employee of the Year. https://blogs.missouristate.edu/studentaffairs/2021/01/20/nominate-a-student-for-the-2021-msu-student-employee-of-the-year/
- Curbside Friday Dinners are Back – The first Curbside Dinner of 2021 takes place Friday, January 29th. Enjoy chicken with creole cream sauce and a delightful Lemon Cupcake. https://blogs.missouristate.edu/studentaffairs/files/2021/01/FridayNightDinner1252021.pdf
- Student Success Workshop Series: Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services – Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services is hosting a Student Success Workshop Series in the month of February. The purpose of the workshops are to help students achieve academic success through increased knowledge and hands-on experience in topic areas surrounding academic and personal growth. Share this info with your students. https://blogs.missouristate.edu/studentaffairs/2021/01/21/student-success-workshop-series-residence-life-housing-and-dining/
- Multicultural Programs Tough Talk – A Divided America: What Would King Say Now? Wednesday, January 27th, 12 noon. (Scan the QR Code on the flyer to register) – https://blogs.missouristate.edu/studentaffairs/files/2021/01/A-Divided-America-MRC-presentation-for-Five-Things-Jan-25.pdf
- All-Staff Meeting – The Division of Student Affairs All-staff meeting will take place on Thursday, January 28th, 8am-10am on Zoom. Join us to hear about enrollment, COVID-19 response and more. Everyone attending the meeting will be entered to win a wonderful gift basket! https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81909757983
Bonus: Congratulations to Dr. Dave Muegge (Director, Magers Health & Wellness), Ben Metzger (Associate Director of Admissions-Operations and Systems) and Steve Braden (Custodial Services Coordinator, Residence Life, Housing and Dining) on being honored with the Staff Excellence in University Service Award. Your service to our students and campus is greatly appreciated. https://blogs.missouristate.edu/inside/2021/01/15/seusa-3/