Take a moment to see all that is going on in the Division of Student Affairs this week!
1. DOSA All-Staff Door Prize Drawing – Congratulations to Sierra Chitwood, Masters Student in Student Affairs in Higher Education, Graduate Teaching Assistant-First Year Programs, the winner of the DOSA All-Staff door prize. Thanks to the Missouri State Bookstore, Campus Recreation, Traditions Council and the Office of Students Affairs for their donations!
2. SOAR 2021 Registration – SOAR (Student Orientation, Advisement and Registration) has opened for the summer sessions. SOAR for 2021 summer school will take place on Friday, June 4th. SOAR for the 2021 fall semester will start on Monday, June 7th. Each week through July 28th. There will be three on-campus, one day sessions each week (Monday, Tuesday Wednesday) and one virtual session each week (Thursday except for the week of July 5th. To learn more about SOAR, visit https://www.missouristate.edu/SOAR/. If you have questions contact the Orientation & Transition Programs office at 417-836-7641 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Black History Month – February 1st is the start of Black History Month. Multicultural Programs has many events planned throughout the month. The kick-off event is today, 5-8pm, Plaster Student Food Court. To see the full schedule, visit https://www.missouristate.edu/MulticulturalPrograms/heritage-months.htm
4. Join a Campus Recreation BearFit Class – The Spring semester schedule for BearFit classes at Campus Rec has been posted. See what’s available here: https://www.missouristate.edu/Recreation/Fitness/BearFit.htm
5. Friday Night Curbside Dinners hosted by Chartwells – The next curbside dinner is Friday, February 5th. The menu includes beef lasagna. For more information, and to place an order visit: https://mostatecatering.blogspot.com/2021/01/february-4th-friday-night-curbside-beef.html