Take a moment to see what’s going on in the Division of Student Affairs this week!
1. Chartwells Curbside Dinners – Chartwells Catering has added a new curbside meal for this semester. You can now order a meal for Wednesday and/or a meal for Friday. For the Wednesday, March 3rd menu, visit https://mostatecatering.blogspot.com/2021/02/wednesday-catering-curbside-march-3rd.html. For the Friday, March 5th menu visit: https://mostatecatering.blogspot.com/2021/03/friday-night-catering-curbside-chicken.html
2. Grad Fair 2021 – The Missouri State Bookstore is hosting the annual Grad Fair for our upcoming graduates. The Grad Fair will take place March 3rd and March 4th, in the PSU Ballroom. Encourage students you work with to attend this event. For more information, visit http://ow.ly/4VHV50DJ7dT.
3. Family Feud hosted by the Office of Student Conduct – The Office of Student Conduct is hosting a Family Feud Trivia Night for our students. The event is March 10th at 7pm. Share this information with your students. To register a team, visit https://bit.ly/3sv2acG. Questions? Contact Chase Stockton at Stockton1124@live.missouristate.edu.
4. Eating Disorder Screenings – The MSU Counseling Center is hosting Eating Disorder Screenings on Friday, March 5th. The screenings are confidential. Find https://www.facebook.com/counselingmsu/
5. Women’s HERstory Month – Missouri State Multicultural Programs is hosting several events in celebration of Womxn’s HERstory Month.
Bonus: Foster Rec Center – Employees, please don’t forget that you have a $150 non-credit fee waiver that can be used with Campus Recreation. This can go towards personal training sessions and lifeguard and CPR certifications. To find out more or to sign up, please visit your My Learning Connection.