Take a moment to see what’s going on this week in the Division of Student Affairs.
- Register to attend the Impact Summit: College Student Mental Health Conference – The Impact Summit: College Student Mental Health Conference will be a VIRTUAL day-long conference consisting of keynotes and educational break-out sessions focused on topics pertaining to college student mental health. For Missouri State Faculty and Staff, you can use your non-credit fee waiver to attend the IMPACT Summit. Register through My Learning Connection in My Missouri State. Search for IMPACT Summit: College Student Mental Health Conference. https://www.missouristate.edu/ImpactSummit/isregistration.htm
- Women’s HERstory Month – Missouri State Multicultural Programs is hosting several events in celebration of Womxn’s HERstory Month.
- Leaders in Community Service – Leaders in Community Service is looking to recruit members for our 2021-22 program and our application deadline is Friday, March 12th. Share this information with your students. https://organizations.missouristate.edu/lcs/
- Campus Rec – MSU faculty and staff can enjoy the Foster Recreation Center FREE during spring break, March 15th – 19th. Make sure to stop by and see what Campus Recreation has to offer! Our reduced hours will be 6am-10am, 11am-2pm, 3pm-6pm. For more information on our policies, please visit https://www.missouristate.edu/recreation/.
- Chartwells Curbside Dinners – Chartwells Catering has added a new curbside meal for this semester. You can now order a meal for Wednesday and/or a meal for Friday. For the Wednesday, March 10th menu, visit https://mostatecatering.blogspot.com/2021/03/wednesday-night-catering-curbside-march.html. For the Friday, March 12th menu visit: https://mostatecatering.blogspot.com/2021/03/friday-night-catering-curbside-march_4.html
Bonus: Take part in the upcoming interviews for the Assistant Director, Multicultural Programs/LGBTQ+ Services – Student Affairs is happy to announce four candidates will be interviewing for Assistant Director of Multicultural Programs/LGBTQ+ Services. Each candidate will give a presentation at an open forum covering how their skills and background will help elevate the mission and programming of the LGBTQ+ Resource Center and the Multicultural Student unit. The interviews are Tuesday, March 9th, 11:30am-12:30pm; Thursday, March 11th, 11:30am-12:30pm; March 12th, 11:30am-12:30pm. Interviews will take place on Zoom: https://missouristate.zoom.us/j/93995216689