Take a moment to see what’s going on this week in the Division of Student Affairs.
- Register to attend the Impact Summit: College Student Mental Health Conference – The Impact Summit: College Student Mental Health Conference will be a VIRTUAL day-long conference consisting of keynotes and educational break-out sessions focused on topics pertaining to college student mental health. For Missouri State Faculty and Staff, you can use your non-credit fee waiver to attend the IMPACT Summit. Register through My Learning Connection in My Missouri State. Search for IMPACT Summit: College Student Mental Health Conference. You can also utilize a budget transfer to register. https://www.missouristate.edu/ImpactSummit/isregistration.htm
- Women’s HERstory Month – Missouri State Multicultural Programs is hosting several events in celebration of Womxn’s HERstory Month. Take part in the sessions happening this week.
- Womxn of Distinction Awards Presentation – Join us for the Womxn’s History Month Womxn of Distinction Awards Presentation on Wednesday, March 24th, 5:30pm in the Missouri State Welcome Center. Masks are required!
- Julie Moore (PSU Assistant Director – Building Services & Training) is retiring and heading to the Mitten (a.k.a. Michigan). Please give the PSU a hand in celebrating her service and legacy by coming to PSU 313, or joining on Zoom on Tuesday, March 30 (2:30p-4p).
- The 2021 SAHE Assessment Symposium has gone virtual this year! Please join us on March 25 to hear about the amazing projects our students are doing! Find out more here: https://wp.me/p7Nvj8-rp
Bonus: The Bear POWER program is hosting a food drive for the Bear Pantry. Donations are accepted through March 26th. All proceeds go to help MSU Bear Pantry! Donation boxes can be found in Strong Hall 251, the Foster Rec Center Lobby, Temple Hall 142, Hill Hall 216 and O’Reilly Health and Services 203. Items needed include: prepackaged food, toiletry items, and canned food. For more information, contact Caleb Hatz at email@example.com