I would give commentary, but I do not want record of my thoughts on the internet.
The following is a list of experiences I had over the last week.
- Friday – I went to the museum of fine arts, Martello tower 1, and Aux Anciens Canadiens.
- Saturday – I went to the island of Orleans and the Montmorency waterfall.
- Sunday – N/A
- Monday – I was required to go on a booze cruise.
- Tuesday – N/A
- Wednesday – I went to my last conversation workshop.
- Thursday – I went to the end of the program spectacle.
Saturday I get to go home. I’ve enjoyed my stay, but I overextended myself by the end of the third week. Almost two weeks later, somehow, I’m guessing its by the grace of God alone, I’m still alive.
P.S. Should you, the person who is giving me a grade based on this personal log, desire a more detailed account of the above events, I would be more than happy to let you take a peek at my journal, though be warned, as I mentioned in logs past, it is in french.