52 more days, 1,248 more hours, 74,880 more minutes…
Has the fact that I will be traveling across the world set in yet? No, not at all. Everyday I wake up excited because I am one more day closer to experiencing an amazing opportunity. If I could skip the rest of the semester and leave tomorrow, I would do it in a heartbeat – my excitement wouldn’t give me any other option. But as reality sets back in, there are a few important things I have left to do before this grand adventure.
- Make/Go to a Taylor Health Advisory Appointment
- Receive/Print off HTH Insurance Card
- Purchase Sri Lanka Visa
- Decide on what gifts to bring to potential friends I might make along the way
- Study the conversion rate of the currency
- Finish my assignments
- Study the culture of each country
- Make a list of things I am interested in doing in each country
- Plus many more things…
There is so much to do with so little time left in the semester and as I prepare to graduate I have to stay focused. Although, Asia will never be too far from my mind!