Explore Scotland’s culture, history and identity during this short-term Study Away experience.
Dance faculty Ruth Barnes will lead this trip to Scotland, where she has experience traveling, working and creating art. Opportunities to engage with dance, performance, art and architecture will surround you during this experience.
Course credit available
This Study Away experience is offered as one of two courses:
- IDS 297, which fulfills an arts requirement in the general education curriculum
- UHC 350, which fulfills a cultural competency requirement in the Honors College
- What: Contemporary Culture in Scotland — Study Away experience
- When: Aug. 6, 2017 – Aug. 16, 2017
- Where: Various locations in Scotland, including Edinburgh, Glasgow and the Highlands
- How: Apply for the program; Study Away scholarships from the College of Arts and Letters
Access the presentation “Study Away Scotland”