Tickets for Staff Appreciation Night at Tent Theatre, on Tuesday, June 11 are ready to be picked up.
- Pick up your tickets in Craig Hall, Room 106 – the dean’s office next to the box office.
- Do not go to the box office! They will not know what you are talking about and it will be a bad experience for all involved!
- Bring your Missouri State ID (even if we know you).
- If you are picking up tickets for a friend or co-worker, you must bring at signed note from them giving you permission to pick up their tickets and a copy of their MSU ID.
- If for any reason you have decided you no longer want your tickets, please contact Barb Jones as soon as possible so the tickets can be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- If you pick up your tickets and then decide you can’t use them, please return them they can be offered to those on the waiting list – even if it’s the day of the show!
Any tickets not picked up by 5 p.m. on Monday, June 3rd will be offered to the waiting list! If you are on vacation or away from campus and cannot pick your tickets up, but still want them, e-mail Barb Jones.
If you need to pick up your tickets after work, Barb will be staffing the office until 5:30 p.m.
Remember – If you no longer want your tickets, please contact Barb.
We look forward to seeing you at Tent!