Missouri State currently has a podcast as well as two courses featured in iTunes U. Todd Daniel’s Great Ideas in Psychology podcast is featured on the homepage of iTunes U, while Dr. Wyrick’s Principles of Macroeconomics and Dr. Kaufman’s Introduction to Philosophy have been featured in this month’s iTunes U Spotlight.
Congrats and thank you to our faculty members who provide us with great audio and video content for iTunes U. If you’re interested in becoming a content provider for Missouri State on iTunes U, please visit our iTunes U page to learn more, as well as the Contribute to iTunes U page when you are ready to submit content.
- Are you the next new media specialist intern? - November 13, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Public Affairs Convocation 2017 - October 24, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Public Affairs Week 2017 - August 22, 2017
- Creating points and shaded areas on the map - December 2, 2010
- Missouri State Featured in iTunes U - December 3, 2009
- Missouri State courses featured in iTunes U - August 18, 2009