In February we posted that with the new redesign, we would no longer support Internet Explorer 6. We will also no longer be supporting other older browsers including FireFox 2 and Safari 3 and older. These browsers have very low traffic to our site and require a large amount of effort to make our site fully functional. When possible, we will code sites so that they are still functional on these older browsers, but we will not guarantee that these users have the same experience as those using modern browsers.
In order to help notify our visitors of this change, beginning tomorrow many pages on our site will begin displaying a warning at the top when the visitor is using one of these old browsers. The warning will send them to a page directing them to the proper site to get an upgrade for their browser. We hope this notice will alleviate some of the impact that the new homepage will have on users with out-of-date browsers.
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19 - May 16, 2022
- New Content Management System Coming Soon - March 3, 2021
- Meet our newest team member: Valerie Cummings - October 20, 2020
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Lessons learned from the Alumni Association and Bear Bulletin redesigns - March 2, 2018
- Be smart on social: You’re one of us - February 27, 2018
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, Spring 2018 - February 26, 2018