In February we posted that with the new redesign, we would no longer support Internet Explorer 6. We will also no longer be supporting other older browsers including FireFox 2 and Safari 3 and older. These browsers have very low traffic to our site and require a large amount of effort to make our site fully functional. When possible, we will code sites so that they are still functional on these older browsers, but we will not guarantee that these users have the same experience as those using modern browsers.
In order to help notify our visitors of this change, beginning tomorrow many pages on our site will begin displaying a warning at the top when the visitor is using one of these old browsers. The warning will send them to a page directing them to the proper site to get an upgrade for their browser. We hope this notice will alleviate some of the impact that the new homepage will have on users with out-of-date browsers.
- Improving website security - August 31, 2017
- Web Press to be upgraded June 7-8 - June 1, 2017
- Free workshop: Become a security ninja - May 18, 2017
- Do your part for web accessibility - March 2, 2017
- Our picks from #heweb16 - February 2, 2017
- Missouri State seeks full-time new media specialist - January 31, 2017
- Better search results now available - August 18, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full stack developer/engineer - June 24, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full-time new media specialist for alumni relations - June 20, 2016
- Calendar is now mobile friendly - June 2, 2016