Publishing from Web Press will be suspended from 8:00 a.m. Friday, August 6, through noon, Monday, August 9, in conjunction with the web redesign project.
During this time you will be able to continue editing your website through Web Press. Any changes released from workflow will be published to your website when publication is resumed on Monday, August 9. This suspension of publication will not affect your live website—visitors will still be able to access your website normally.
The 2010 Web Redesign project includes upgrading the standard web template to HTML5, increasing the width by 23%, and a new full browser width masthead and footer.
If you have any questions or need a critical webpage update, please contact the Web Help Desk at email@example.com or 836-5271.
- Website editor open lab sessions for summer 2022 relocated downtown - June 3, 2022
- Martian attack repelled; content management system implementation proceeds - December 1, 2021
- Recap: Accessibility according to actual people with disabilities - August 27, 2021
- Unused Web Press assets archived - July 7, 2021
- Web Press open lab sessions for summer 2021 - June 11, 2021
- Web Press upgrade complete - July 31, 2020
- Web Press to be upgraded Friday, July 31 - July 30, 2020
- Unused Web Press assets archived - July 7, 2020
- Web Press upgrade complete - June 9, 2020
- Web Press to be upgraded Tuesday-Wednesday, June 9-10 - June 5, 2020