- Highlights cooperative graduate program
This website explains how graduate students enrolled at MU can take classes at Missouri State to earn their degree.
- Shows how library science complements other degree programs
The website describes how a library science minor or emphasis area can complement several programs and assist students in their career goals.
Several university relations offices assisted the management department in developing this site:
- Staff lead: Nicki Donnelson, university communications public relations specialist
- Content development: Stephanie Lael, university communications graduate assistant
- Design: Veronica Adinegara, publications graphic designer
- Website implementation: Danny Cook, Brad Fortenberry and Tasha Jacobson, web and new media student workers, with oversight by Sara Clark, web and new media director