On June 1, the University began running digital advertisements at the Springfield-Branson National Airport. The goal of the ads was to provide name recognition for the University and invite travelers to engage with the University. The ads run at baggage claim and the meeter/greeter area.
The following two ads will be running through August 2012:
Ad space has been purchased through June 30, 2013, and will be changed out on a regular basis. Below are some planned options:
- Basketball season tickets/division I athletics
- Hammons Hall season tickets
- Public Affairs Conference
- IDEA Commons
There are also opportunities to change out the ads for special events, such as to welcome important visitors to campus.
Video production credits
- Chris Austin, web designer in the office of web and new media, designed all of the text and images used in the videos.
- Tyler Beck, student videographer in the office of web and new media, created and edited the video animations.
If you are interested in having our office produce a video for your University unit or department, please visit our Video Services page for more information.