If you’re looking for a way to see how your Twitter followers are responding to your Tweets, check out Tweet Activity analytics. This free service provides Twitter users with a resource to track impressions, engagements, engagement rate and link clicks, among other metrics.
This is a tremendous asset to people who are looking to maximize their social media effectiveness for either professional or personal accounts. Let’s take a look at a few definitions behind what analytics allows users to explore.
- Impressions are the number of times users saw a Tweet
- Engagements are the number of times users interacted with a Tweet. These interactions include all clicks on a particular post
- Engagement rate is the number of engagements divided by the number of impressions, expressed as a percentage
The platform is multifaceted and fully customizable, as users can set beginning and ending dates to analyze, see detailed performance of individual Tweets and export data to offline spreadsheets.
Using the platform is easy. You just need to log in to the account you want to track at analytics.twitter.com and begin exploring which Tweets are effective, which are not, and how you can use the information to your advantage.
- Recap: Hello Omni CMS, goodbye Web Press! - March 14, 2023
- Improve your Omni CMS skills at this free training - February 21, 2023
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19 - May 16, 2022
- New Content Management System Coming Soon - March 3, 2021
- Meet our newest team member: Valerie Cummings - October 20, 2020
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Lessons learned from the Alumni Association and Bear Bulletin redesigns - March 2, 2018