Missouri State University is accepting applications for a full stack developer/engineer.
- Serves as technical lead to guide Web applications through the full stack of development
- Manages projects, develops Web and mobile applications
- Integrates and configures external platforms
- Maintains the core Web template architecture
- Oversees the student programmer team
$59,416-68,758 annually. Pay grade: 36.
Group health insurance, life insurance, retirement, tuition waivers, wellness programs and professional development opportunities. Learn more about benefits.
Required qualifications and application procedures
Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations. Employment will require a criminal background check at University expense. Missouri State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability employer and institution.