You got a friend in me
Add your new buddies on social so you can meet up again! You can even check out the library while you do it – maybe you’ll run into your pal! (Meet his other friends by following him on Twitter.)
Get Missouri State famous! See someone filming with a video camera? They’re looking for a star – and it’s you! Get out there and strut your stuff. You may find yourself in a video like –
Hashtag it up
Gotta tell the Twitter world how much you love Missouri State? Yeah you do. Add #GoMaroon and tweet yo’ self. You may start a trend.
Remember in “Independence Day” (the first one) when the General tells Bill Pullman, “Mr. President, I’d sure like to know what you’re doing here.” He’s a pilot and belongs in the air! We know! What would your own school president say ? Just ask @ClifSmart on Twitter.
Write the Story (on Snapchat!)
Show off your new campus on Snapchat with the Bears filter. Take a photo, then swipe right until you see the Make Your Missouri Statement filter!
- Accessibility series: descriptive links - April 20, 2017
- Accessibility series: color contrast - April 7, 2017
- Free photo days for faculty and staff - April 6, 2017
- Accessibility series: alt text - April 3, 2017
- Social media kit: Fourth annual Missouri Public Affairs Hall of Fame - February 7, 2017
- Top 5 reasons to add an event to master calendar - January 17, 2017
- Blogging inspiration: share an event - November 29, 2016
- Social Media Kit: Community Engagement Project - November 8, 2016
- Social Media Kit: Tour of the Globe - November 1, 2016
- You are my inspiration: ideas to support your blogging - November 1, 2016